6 nuits à Paris avec des excursions
This itinerary is great for groups who prefer a travel only program (without a family stay) and/or groups with limited time. This itinerary offers the chance to see a lot in a short period of time.
Ideas to customize this itinerary:
- Change an excursion day to any point of interest of your particular group! (A place you have lived, a site you have studied in your curriculum, a place that is special to your group in some other way, etc.)
- Add additional excursions outside of Paris for an additional cost. Consider an overnight outside of Paris for a different evening experience.
|Day 1||Depart USA for Paris; connect to an overnight transatlantic flight; dinner and breakfast in flight.|
|Day 2||Arrive Paris CDG airport. Private bus transfer to hotel. Begin Paris visits on Île de la Cité - Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Conciergerie. Explore Ile Saint Louis and le Marais. Enjoy a pre-arranged welcome dinner.|
|Day 3||Rive Droite suggested visits: Musée du Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Place de la Concorde, Montmartre (Sacré-Coeur & Place du Tertre). Later see the Arc de Triomphe and stroll the Champs-Elysées.|
|Day 4||Day trip by train and/or private bus to Normandie to visit D-Day beaches OR to Loire Valley to visit châteaux. Return to Paris.|
|Day 5||Rive Gauche suggested visits: Musée d'Orsay, Invalides, Catacombes, Tour Eiffel.|
|Day 6||Day excursion by RER to Versailles. Return to Paris for afternoon and evening visits as planned by group.|
|Day 7||Final Paris visits as planned by group. Enjoy a prearranged group farewell dinner.|
|Day 8||Private shuttle transfer to airport. Return flight to US; lunch and snack served in flight.|
|$3695 based on 8-9 students with 1 leader|
|$3595 based on 17-20 students with 2 leaders|
|$3545 based on 26-30 students with 3 leaders|
- This itinerary is based on a spring program from most major airports. An airfare supplement may apply during peak spring dates.
- Airfare supplement of an estimated $300-400 for summer programs.
- Contact L&F for individualized estimated prices based on your dates and departure airport.
- Round-trip airfare from major U.S. cities, includes taxes & fuel
- Airport transfer on days 2, 8
- Meet & Assist in Paris
- 6 nights hotel accommodations – centrally-located, including continental breakfasts; students 3-4 to a room
- Train + minibus for day trip on day 4
- 2 pre-arranged dinners
- Metro allowance for Paris
- Site reservations for visites libres or visites guidées
- Entrance fee allowance (for sites, museums, activities as planned by group)
- Guided Visits: Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay
- Travel medical insurance
- Extensive student & leader preparatory materials
- Passport or other document costs
- Meals not indicated as included
- Other items not listed as included
- Spending money: about $40 per day suggested
- Baggage fees (currently one checked bag is free for European travel)
- Any additional costs incurred to fulfill requirements set by the U.S. or destination-country health or government officials regarding COVID-19 testing, documentation, and/or immunization