Adult & Family Travel
- Written notice is required for cancellation. Notice must be e-mailed or faxed to the L&F office.
- “To be determined” means that the exact amount to be refunded is limited to the amount of monies recoverable at the time.
- Cancellation fees apply to anyone forced to cancel due to lack of documentation (e.g. passport, visa, etc.).
- Refunds are made in the form of a check.
- Groups of fewer than 10 may require instant airline ticket purchase resulting in a modified cancellation schedule.
- For cancellations before the “To be determined” timeframe, refunds are processed within 30 days.
- For cancellations in the “To be determined” timeframe, refunds may take longer as extra time is needed to make the contacts necessary to determine how much can be recovered.
Refer to your Program Booklet or log into your online L&F account to view your Program Booklet for your group’s fee schedule.