Individual Family-Stay Program
- Request a Program Enrollment Booklet from L&F for more information and for the specific Group ID you will need for enrollment.
- Review the Eligibility, Health, and Program Expectations in the Program Enrollment Booklet.
- Go to the login page to create your online Language & Friendship account.
- Complete each section of the Traveler Application, including the family-stay questionnaire, photos, and letter to host family.
- Review your information with your parent/s before clicking “Submit”.
- Your L&F Staff Coordinator will review your application.
- Finalize your online application with your parents. Student AND parent must electronically sign the release and final agreements.
- Make initial payment online. See payment policy.
- You will receive an acknowledgment e-mail from L&F when your application has been processed.
- You will receive a follow-up e-mail asking you to schedule a personal interview via FaceTime or Skype with your L&F staff coordinator (3-week program participants only).
- Your language teacher will receive a reference form to complete and return directly to L&F.
- Upon completion of these items, you will receive an e-mail approving for participation.