Découvrez la France autrement !
Immerse yourself as you explore la belle France! From the monuments of Paris, the grand Châteaux de la Loire, the lavender fields of Provence, and many hidden gems in between, the opportunities for discovery are endless! Combine the travel portion with a unique family stay experience, and you will leave forever having France in your heart.
Language & Friendship programs to France are custom-designed to best fit your needs:
- Teacher-led or guided program
- Family stay or travel-only
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter availability
- All program details customized to your group (dates, teacher-student ratio, itinerary, inclusions, etc.)
France is a favorite for teachers who have had their own experiences in France and are excited to share them with their students! France itineraries can easily lead to a cross-curricular collaborative trip (art, history, architecture, music, culinary, etc.).
Meet our Family Stay Coordinators in France [coming soon]
Are you a student? Check out our Individual Student Family Stay Programs
I saw huge improvements in my French during my time there. The speaking aspect of it improved but what improved even more was the understanding. I can now understand French so much more than I used to! And it makes me want to practice my French all the time!
The best thing about the family stay was getting to see France from the perspective of those who actually reside there.
My favorite part of the program was just experiencing the family life and finally feeling incorporated into the family. This took a little time to actually feel comfortable - around a week - but after, I loved learning about the culture and almost feeling French.
Some of my language learning moments mainly happened over mealtimes, since there is a lot of talking done when people are eating.
... having spent every day and night listening to the language all around me, I adjusted well enough that I was able to turn my English brain off and fully dive into the complexities that was the French language.
[My favorite thing was:] The activities that I did with my family like going on bike, swimming, trying out other sports, etc. I liked it because those are activities that I like to do in my everyday life and I got to do it with a family from another country.
My daughter had such a great experience with her host family in France! She came back with a different understanding of the language and she now wants to study abroad after high school. We couldn't have been happier with the program.
I just feel extremely grateful and lucky that I had this wonderful experience. I'm also grateful for all the people I got to meet, all the activities I did, and a totally different culture that I got to learn from. Trips like this are just unforgettable and help people view the world from a different perspective.
Seeing France through the eyes of my students was like falling in love anew.
- FRANCE: 2022 Guided Southeast Program – 2023 details coming soon!
- FRANCE: 8 Days – Paris & Day Trips
- FRANCE: 10 Days – Paris & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 10 Days – Family Stay
- FRANCE: 12 Days – Paris, Loire, & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 15 Days – Nice, Provence, Family Stay & Paris
- FRANCE: 15 Days – Normandie, Bretagne, Family Stay, Loire, & Paris
- FRANCE: 15 Days – Paris, Loire, Dordogne & Family Stay
- FRANCE & SPAIN: 12 Days – Paris, Family Stay, & Madrid
- FRANCE: Elementary Age Immersion Program
- FRANCE: Custom-Designed Program
- FRANCE: Adult & Family Program
- FRANCE INDIVIDUALS: 10 Days – Paris & Family Stay
- FRANCE INDIVIDUALS: 13 Days – Paris, Loire, & Family
- FRANCE INDIVIDUALS: 3 Week Family Stay & Paris