Immerse yourself in the sights, tastes and sounds of la belle France ~ marvel at the monuments, soak up the sounds of the beautiful language and music, delight in the amazing cuisine, and enjoy connections with the new French friends you will meet through Language & Friendship.
France is the most visited country in the world due to its rich heritage: its innumerable writers, philosophers, architects and artists who have influenced many cultures; its magnificent monuments, châteaux, and historical sites; and the great beauty and variety of its landscapes.
France is about the size of the state of Texas in geographical surface, but it’s the largest country of the European Union. France has the world’s sixth largest economy and is one of the top 10 trade partners of the United States. It is the world’s largest exporter of trains, luxury items, wine, cheese and perfume; it is Europe’s first agriculture producer and a leader in aerospace, aeronautics, nuclear energy, telecommunications, and smart-card technology. It has an impressive public transportation network and has the world’s most extensive network of high-speed trains.
France is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council. French is the official language of the International Red Cross, and French and English are the two official languages of the United Nations and the Olympics.
There are 55 countries spread across five continents where French is used regularly for business, government, and daily life. As the second most frequently taught foreign language, French is a passport to communicate globally. It is an official or co-official language in many African countries and widely spoken in much of the Middle East and Asia. French is the third-most common language on the Internet.
- FRANCE: Elementary Age Immersion Program
- FRANCE: 10 Days – Paris & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 10 Days – Family Stay
- FRANCE: 12 Days – Paris, Loire & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 15 Days – Nice, Provence, Paris, & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 15 Days – Normandie, Bretagne, Loire, Paris & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 15 Days – Loire, Dordogne, Bordeaux, Paris, & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 18 Days – Paris, Alsace, Alpes, & Family Stay
- FRANCE: 21 Days – Paris, Alpes, Provence, Côte d’Azur, & Family Stay
- FRANCE / SPAIN: 15 Days – Paris + Family Stay + Madrid
- FRANCE: Custom-Designed Program
- FRANCE: Adult & Family Program