Initial payment (with application)
- must be made by check, cashiers check, or money order, payable to Language & Friendship, Inc.
- is collected by the organizing teacher on or before the due date and sent to L&F together as a group.
- by credit or debit card:
- online payment via Language & Friendship’s website
- by check, cashier’s check, or money order:
- payable to Language & Friendship
- mail directly to Language & Friendship office
- postmark by due date
- school name + student name in memo line
- Please mark your calendar with the payment dates that apply to your program (See page 7 of your Program Enrollment Booklet)
- Invoices are mailed only for the final balance due.
- Groups of fewer than 10 may require instant airline ticket purchase resulting in a modified payment schedule.
- Late payments and late/incomplete materials are charged a $40 fee and may jeopardize a student’s participation.
- Participants applying after the group’s enrollment deadline are charged a $40 late enrollment fee. Depending on the date of enrollment, there may be an additional airfare charge.
- Returned checks are charged a $40 fee and must be replaced with a cashier’s check, money order, or online card payment.
***For ENROLLED travelers, please LOG IN to your account to make a payment or view past transactions.
Payment schedules vary by season and group. Refer to your Program Enrollment Booklet or log into your L&F online account.