Below you will find details about our different programs so that you can find the right fit for you and your students.
The comparison charts below help to show which options are available for each Language & Friendship program destination.
Options by Destination
|Program Length (days)||8-21||9-11||4-7|
|Program Length (days)||8-21||14||9-14||12-16|
|Learn More!||Spain||Argentina||Costa Rica||Peru|
- Travel as your own group on your preferred dates
- You manage logistics and day-to-day activities with support from your L&F coordinator
- L&F can arrange site or city-specific guides during your program
- Most L&F teachers choose to lead their own groups for maximum flexibility and customization to their specific group needs and preferences.
- Experienced L&F teacher or local guide handles all logistics during program
- Minimum group size required or combine with other schools
- Guided programs are a great option for first-time traveling teachers.
- L&F provides sample itineraries for the most popular routes and inclusions
- Use a sample L&F Itinerary as is, with minimal changes, or just as a starting point!
- Sample itineraries are great for first-time traveling teachers since they are based on what many other past teachers have chosen and recommended.
- Build your own itinerary from the ground up!
- YOU decide the itinerary and inclusions with guidance of your L&F coordinator
- Most L&F programs are customized to the specific group size, interests, dates, etc.
- Whatever your group needs are, Language & Friendship has over 30 years of experience to design the perfect program for you and your students. We look forward to it!