- The participant or parent must send written notice of cancellation directly to Language & Friendship via e-mail or fax.
- “To be determined” means that the exact amount to be refunded is limited to the amount of monies recoverable at the time.
- Language & Friendship reserves the right to cancel a student’s participation should there be academic, behavioral, or medical issues, including failure to abide by Program Expectations. Cancellation fees apply.
- Cancellation fees apply to anyone forced to cancel due to lack of documentation (e.g. passport, visa, etc.).
- Refunds are made in the form of a check written to the person/s making payments on the account.
- Groups of fewer than 10 may require instant airline ticket purchase resulting in a modified cancellation schedule.
- Reinstatement after cancellation incurs a $40 fee + all payments to date + possible additional airfare. Reinstatement cannot be confirmed until flight and land arrangements are secured.
- For cancellations before the “To be determined” timeframe, refunds are processed within 30 days.
- For cancellations in the “To be determined” timeframe, refunds may take longer as extra time is needed to make the contacts necessary to determine how much can be recovered.
Cancellation fees vary by season and by date of cancellation. Refer to your Program Enrollment Booklet or log into your L&F online account to view your Program Booklet for your group’s fee schedule.