- Written notice of cancellation to Language & Friendship by participant or parent is required. Notice must be e-mailed or mailed to the L&F office.
- “To be determined” means that the exact amount to be refunded is limited to the amount of monies recoverable at the time.
- Language & Friendship reserves the right to cancel a student’s participation should there be academic, behavioral, or medical issues. Cancellation fees apply.
- Cancellation fees apply to anyone forced to cancel due to lack of documentation (e.g. passport, visa, etc.).
- Refunds will be in the form of a check written to the person or persons making payments on the account.
- Please allow 30 days after notification of cancellation for refund to be processed.
- Groups of fewer than 10 may require instant airline ticket purchase resulting in a modified cancellation schedule.