Language & Friendship is happy to offer language teachers the opportunity to plan programs abroad for their friends, colleagues, and family members. Language teachers, who naturally understand language and culture, have valuable insights to share and can make travel to their favorite places especially meaningful.
Why choose Language & Friendship for an adult or family travel experience?
- Language & Friendship’s expertise in custom-designing programs allows for a personalized itinerary to fit the interests of each group. Whether you are looking for a short regional experience or a more extensive tour; for boutique hotels or just pleasant and comfortable accommodations; for large group or small group travel, L&F makes arrangements for a unique experience for your group.
- With our extensive network of personal friends in several countries, we are able to offer unique experiences to stimulate the mind and enrich the soul: vineyard visits and wine-tasting, cooking classes, guided walking tours, and dinners with local teachers who share personal stories about their area.
- Language & Friendship is committed to supporting you throughout the planning and fine-tuning of your itinerary as well as during your time abroad.
- 10 days – Women Who Wine: wine-tasting, markets & shopping in Champagne, Bourgogne, Provence
- 11 days – D-day Beaches, Castles & Gastronomy: Normandy, Brittany, Loire Valley, Paris
- 12 days – Castles & Cathedrals, Museums & Mosques: Madrid, Segovia, Salamanca, Sevilla
- 12 days – Family Retreat: Bordeaux, Dordogne (Sarlat, Begerac, Domme…), St-Jean-de-Luz
- 14 days – Mediterranean Delight: Barcelona, Provence, Nice, Cinque Terre, Florence