- Students visit for three weeks in Fall and Winter
- Most students are 14-16 years old
- Group arrives at a central airport but students will be hosted at many schools, within driving distance (maximum of 3 students per school)
- Students attend classes with host sibling during school days; nights and weekends with their hosts
- Permission from the school administration must be obtained prior to matching, by local teacher or host family.
SUMMER Hosting Program
- Each summer we welcome students from France, Spain, and Switzerland for 3- to 4- week immersion programs in June/July. Arrival locations vary from year to year.
- The students come to us through the Foreign Coordinators we work with in these countries, who also find families for our American students when they travel abroad.
- Student range in age from 13-17 years old and hope to practice their English while living as part of an American family.
- Students join in whatever their hosts are doing; there are no group activities in order to encourage maximum immersion.