3 semanas viviendo con una familia anfitriona
An individual 3 week family stay provides a longer opportunity for true immersion in the language and culture – the best way to make real progress in the language and to better understand the culture by living it.
This program is open to individual students with sufficient language skills and personal motivation to live with a host family for 3 weeks.
June 25 – July 15, 2022
|Day 1||Depart USA for Spain|
|Day 2||Arrive and meet your local FS Coordinator and host family. Spend the next 3 weeks sharing in their daily life, creating friendships, immersing yourself, and improving your language skills!|
|Days 2 - 21||Family Stay|
|Day 21||Say hasta luego to your host family and return to the USA with a lifetime of memories!|
|3-Week Family Stay: $3795|
- Trip cost based on most major US airports. There may be an additional airfare supplement for remote/smaller airports.
- Students applying for an L&F Individual 3 week Family Stay Program must:
complete 3 or more years of language study
be recommended by their language teacher
maintain good academic standing
be in excellent health
be able to navigate airport connections on their own
- Roundtrip airfare including taxes
- Travel medical insurance
- Extensive student and leader preparatory materials
- Passport or other document costs
- Meals not indicated as included
- Spending money: about $40/day suggested
- Baggage fees (currently one checked bag is free for overseas travel)
- Any additional costs incurred to fulfill requirements set by the US or destination-country health or government officials regarding COVID-19 testing, documentation, and/or immunization