10 days/9 nights: Family Stay with School Visits & Excursions
Our Martinique program is offered in winter and spring (January – April). Students experience school life with their host sister or brother and participate in two excursion days to discover the beauty of this département d’outre-mer français.
Note: Martinique schools have a reciprocity requirement, so school groups that are hosted in Martinique are required to host students from Martinique in exchange.
|Day 1||Depart U.S. for Martinique|
|Day 2||Family Stay|
|Day 3||Family Stay: Visit school|
|Day 4||Full-day Group Excursion|
|Day 5||Family Stay: Visit school|
|Day 6||Family Stay: Visit school|
|Day 7||Full-day Group Excursion|
|Day 8||Family Stay|
|Day 9||Family Stay|
|Day 10||Return to U.S.|
|Pricing Information available upon request|
- Length of program can be adjusted as needed. Travel for 9-11 days January through April.
- Final price based on number in group.
- Note: Due to limited airline service, price includes an overnight at U.S. gateway on the outbound and/or return. This may reduce the amount of time in Martinique.
- Round-trip airfare including estimated taxes and fuel
- supplement of $75-$150 for smaller or more distant airports
- supplement of $75 for departures after March 15
- Meet & Assist upon arrival in Fort-de-France
- Family-stay arrangements by local L&F teacher/coordinator (family meals included)
- 2 pre-arranged lunches for excursion days
- Excursions, activities and entrance fees as indicated
- Services of local naturalist guide in the rain forest
- Travel medical insurance
- Extensive student & leader preparatory materials