10 nuits en famille d’accueil
This itinerary is designed for French immersion schools. Students live with host families and attend school with their hosts. Students will also participate in excursions planned by the local coordinator in France.
Ideas to customize this itinerary:
- Customize the length of the family stay to work for your schedule needs.
- Additional days in Paris (or another city) can be added to the end of the program for an additional cost.
|Day 1||Depart USA for France. Dinner & breakfast served on overnight transatlantic flight.|
|Day 2||Arrive in family stay community and meet host families. You will be immersed in the daily life of your host family. Days will be spent either at school or on local excursions. Evenings and weekends will be spent with your host family. Students are placed one per family for maximum immersion.|
|Days 2 - 12||Family & school (if in session)|
|Day 12||Say “au revoir” to your host family. Depart on return flight(s) to USA. Lunch and snack served on transatlantic flight.|
|$3845 based on 8-9 students with 1 leader|
|$3845 based on 17-20 students with 2 leaders|
|$3845 based on 26-30 students with 3 leaders|
- This itinerary is based on a spring program from most major airports.
- Airfare may vary based on your travel dates, US departure airport, and family stay community.
- Contact L&F for individual estimated prices based on your group specifics.
- Roundtrip airfare including taxes
- 10 nights family-stay arrangements organized by local L&F family-stay coordinator (family meals included)
- Entrance fee allowance (for sites, museums, activities as planned by group)
- Travel medical insurance
- Extensive student and leader preparatory materials
- Passport or other document costs
- Meals not indicated as included
- Other items not listed as included
- Spending money: about $15/day suggested
- Baggage fees (currently one checked bag is free for overseas travel)
- Any additional costs incurred to fulfill requirements set by the US or destination-country health or government officials regarding COVID-19 testing, documentation, and/or immunization