2 nuits à Nice, 1 nuit à Arles, 6 nuits en famille d’accueil, et 4 nuits à Paris
Contact L&F today to join this guided program. 2022 availability is still available!
- Dates are: June 18 – July 2, 2022
- Guided programs are led by an experienced L&F teacher-guide who handles all logistics.
- This is a great option for first-time leaders but is also a favorite of some experienced teachers who prefer to let somebody else handle the details.
- This guided program will be comprised of several school groups who join together.
- Pricing is based on 7-8 students per leader.
|Day 1||Depart USA on overnight transatlantic flight. Dinner and breakfast served on flight|
|Day 2||Arrive in Nice. Meet your guide. Private bus transfer to hotel. Begin your visits. Stroll the Promenade des Anglais, visit le Vieux Nice, and marvel at the port. Evening group welcome dinner.|
|Day 3||Meet your bus for a day excursion to visit the principality of Monaco and the perched village of Eze.|
|Day 4||Depart Nice and travel by bus to Provence. On the way, stop in Cagnes s/Mer and discover the medieval perched village. Learn how to play “pétanque” and have lunch in town. Continue to the seaside town of Cassis for a boat ride in the Calanques. Continue to the Roman city of Arles. Enjoy la fête de la musique!|
|Day 5||Morning guided walking tour of Arles, where Van Gogh painted his most famous works. In the afternoon, travel by bus to le Pont du Gard Aqueduct and then Les Baux-de-Provence. Continue on to Béziers/Narbonne to meet host families and begin family stay. Students are placed one per family.|
|Day 6||This is your time to be immersed in “la vie française,” sharing the daily life of your host family! Family Stay continues until Day 11.|
|Day 6-11||Family Stay ~ Béziers/Narbonne Area|
|Day 11||Say “au revoir” to host families. Travel by train/TGV to Paris. Private bus transfer to your hotel. Begin Paris visits on l'Ile de la Cité: Notre-Dame (as reconstruction allows), Sainte-Chapelle, Conciergerie. See l’Hôtel de Ville and explore le Quartier Latin.|
|Day 12||Visit la Rive Droite: Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre.|
|Day 13||In the morning, visit the Musée d'Orsay. Then take the RER to Versailles to visit the château and gardens. Return to Paris and climb the Tour Eiffel.|
|Day 14||Continue Paris visits as planned by group. Evening group farewell dinner.|
|Day 15||Private bus transfer to Paris/CDG airport for return flights to the US. Lunch and snack served on transatlantic flight.|
|$4995 based on 21-25 students with 3 leaders|
|$4895 based on 31-35 students with 4 leaders|
- Pricing is based on flights in and out of most major US airports.
- Airfare supplement may apply for smaller or more remote airports.
- Experienced bilingual L&F program guide
- shares expertise with language and culture
- assists teacher leaders with logistics and details
- Roundtrip airfare including taxes
- supplement of $75-$150 may be added for smaller airports
- 7 nights hotel accommodations – centrally located, students 3-4 to a room, and continental breakfast
- 6 nights family-stay arrangements organized by local L&F family-stay coordinator (family meals included)
- Motor coach on days 3, 4, 5
- Train/TGV on day 11
- 1 pre-arranged lunch, 2 pre-arranged dinners
- Entrance fee allowance (for sites, museums, activities as planned by group)
- Guided Visits: Visite guidée – Hauts-de-Cagnes, Visite guidée – Arles , Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Château de Versailles
- Pricing based on ratio of 7-8 students and 1 leader
- Travel medical insurance
- Extensive student and leader preparatory materials
- Passport or other document costs
- Meals not indicated as included
- Other items not listed as included
- Spending money: about $40/day suggested; less during family stay
- Baggage fees (currently one checked bag is free for overseas travel)
- Any additional costs incurred to fulfill requirements set by the US or destination-country health or government officials regarding COVID-19 testing, documentation, and/or immunization