3 nuits à Paris et 5 nuits en famille d’accueil
This itinerary is great for groups with limited time and/or budget. This program offers the linguistic and cultural value of an immersion family stay (in an extensive choice of regions) plus three days to visit the major sites of Paris.
Ideas to customize this itinerary:
- Choose a family stay location that is important to your curriculum, your students, or your own connections in France.
- Replace one day in Paris with a day touring a cultural site of interest near your family stay community.
- Extend Family Stay to 9-14 nights for an additional $150.
|Day 1||Depart USA for Paris; connect to an overnight transatlantic flight; dinner and breakfast in flight.|
|Day 2||Arrive in Paris CDG aiport; private transfer to hotel. Begin Paris visits on the Île de la Cité: Notre-Dame (outside) and Sainte-Chapelle. Explore le Quartier Latin. Enjoy a group welcome dinner.|
|Day 3||Rive Droite suggested visits: Musée du Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Place de la Concorde, Montmartre (Sacré-Coeur & Place du Tertre). Later see the Arc de Triomphe and stroll the Champs-Elysées.|
|Day 4||Rive Gauche suggested visits: Musée d'Orsay, Invalides, Catacombes. In the later afternoon/evening, travel (by train and/or bus) to family stay community. Meet host families; begin family stay.|
|Days 5-9||Family Stay - This is your time to be immersed in “la vie française,” sharing the daily life of your host family!|
|Day 9||Say “au revoir” to host families and take a morning train to Paris. Enjoy final Paris visits as planned by your group. Evening group farewell dinner.|
|Day 10||Private shuttle from hotel to CDG airport. Return flight(s) to USA; lunch and snack on transatlantic flight.|
|$3895 based on 8-9 students with 1 leader|
|$3845 based on 17-20 students with 2 leaders|
|$3795 based on 26-30 students with 3 leaders|
- This itinerary is based on a spring program from most major airports. An airfare supplement may apply during peak spring dates.
- Airfare supplement of an estimated $300-400 for summer programs.
- Contact L&F for individualized estimated prices based on your dates and departure airport.
- Roundtrip airfare including taxes
- Airport transfer on days 2, 10
- 3 nights hotel accommodations – centrally located, students 3-4 to a room, and continental breakfast
- 5 nights family-stay arrangements organized by local L&F family-stay coordinator (family meals included)
- Train/TGV on days 4, 9
- 2 pre-arranged dinners
- Metro Allowance for Paris
- Entrance fee allowance (for sites, museums, activities as planned by group)
- Travel medical insurance
- Extensive student and leader preparatory materials
- Passport or other document costs
- Meals not indicated as included
- Other items not listed as included
- Spending money: about $40/day suggested; less during family stay
- Baggage fees (currently one checked bag is free for overseas travel)
- Any additional costs incurred to fulfill requirements set by the US or destination-country health or government officials regarding COVID-19 testing, documentation, and/or immunization