As our global community struggles to manage the COVID-19 virus that knows no borders, we look to each other for support. Please consider these things as you stay home and make the best of the situation with your families:
• If you did a family stay abroad, reach out to your host family to see how they are doing and how their community is handling the pandemic locally
• If you hosted a student (or students) find out how they and their family are doing
• Reach out to your language teachers who are trying to navigate online instruction
• Share your happy success stories with others and with L&F (we could all use a smile)
• Consider hosting a student from abroad once we get through this crisis and rebuild our international friendships
Language & Friendship has been able to provide life-changing experiences for thousands of students, teachers and host families during a 30+ year span, and we look forward to continuing our important mission well into the future. More than ever, the world will need to rebuild relationships and form new connections beyond borders.
Language & Friendship